LSA Facility COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
In light of the recent increase in positive COVID-19 cases, we (LSA) have decided to update our COVID-19 safety protocol by implementing the following:
1. There cannot be any parents, family members, friends, or spectators in the gym during, practices, clinics, private or group training.
2. All athletes that are attending practices, clinics, private or group training must sanitize their hands, get their temperature checked, and wear a mask while training. Limitless Sports Academy will provide you with a new, breathable mask for you to wear during your training sessions or you can wear one of your own.
3. All coaches must wear a mask into the gym. Once in the gym you may remove the mask, if you want.
4. During water breaks, if your athlete needs to use the bathroom, only 1 athlete is allowed in the bathroom at a time. Once the athlete is finished using the bathroom a designated coach must go inside the bathroom and check it. Then the next athlete may enter the bathroom after it is check by the designated coach.
During your training, individuals should, to the extent possible, minimize person to person contact with others.
Minimizing person to person contact includes maintaining 6 feet of separation from individuals. When maintaining 6 feet of separation is not feasible, other methods should be utilized to slow the spread of COVID-19, such as washing or sanitizing hands frequently.
Please self-screen before coming to the gym for any symptoms of possible COVID-19
Once parents, family members, friends, and spectators are allowed to come into Limitless Sports Academy, they must apply hand sanitizer, wear their mask at all times while in the building.
Coaches and athletes are the only ones allowed on the court during training. If parents, family members, friends, or spectators are found in the gym not wearing their mask or downstairs on the court they will be asked to leave.
It is very important that everyone in your organization understands and follow LSA's COVID-19 Protocol.
Please be sure that the LSA COVID-19 Protocol is followed. This is to ensure the clinical safety and well being of the athlete, parents, coaches, and staff members.
The city of San Antonio has given businesses strict COVID-19 guidelines to follow. Please help us protect one another by adhering to these guidelines:
We are allowed to operate at 25% of the listed occupancy. For LSA that is 80 people allowed in.
To help accomplish the 25% occupancy all practices, clinics, etc are closed. Parents and guardians will have to drop off their athletes.
Parents with athletes ages 12 and under are allowed in and must sit upstairs and practice safe social distancing while wearing your face mask.
Only athletes and coaches are allowed on the court.
The following are new procedures aimed at protecting the health and safety of coaches, athletes, and parents:
• New Code of Conduct requiring those using the gym to abide by the enhanced Limitless Sports Academy’s cleaning standards and practice safe physical distancing while using the gym
• Touch-less temperature scan for athletes and their parents or guardians before entering the gym,(court), by their coach. Hand sanitizing will be provided in the entryway of the gym.
• Safety signage and reminders throughout the gym.
• Staggered cardio and strength machines that are in operation by at least 6 feet to promote physical distancing
• Masks are not required for athletes while on the court.
• Zone cleanings throughout each day in all areas of the gym, including all high touch surfaces, door handles, railings, and common areas are done by LSA management and staff members.
• Required equipment wipe-down by coaches after each use with the medical-grade cleaners provided
• Additional cleaning supply stations with medical-grade wipes, spray bottles, and hand sanitizer across the gym.
• Prohibited operation and use of water fountains as an additional safety measure. ATHLETE MUST BRING THEIR OWN WATER BOTTLES. Bottle water, Gatorade, will be available for purchase.
Let’s continue to work together to keep everyone safe and in good health. Thank you for all your support.